Configuration Problem Prod-DEV Subnets
Eky last edited by
at first I have to mention, that I'm not good in networking topics, so I beg your indulgence.
I want to set up a network, that consists of 2 subnetes - one for productive and one for development purpose.
Picture see attachemets.
- Subnet 192.168.0.X should work without pfSense; Computers in 192.168.0.X are configured with the router 192.168.0.1 as gateway.
- I want to access from Subnet 192.168.0.X all computers of Subnet 192.168.1.X and the other way around.
- Computers of Subnet 192.168.1.X can join the Domain on DomainController 192.168.0.253 & 192.168.0.254
- a VPN can access both Subnets
- pfSense should run as a virtual Machine on Hyper-V
What I tried so far:
Configured pfSense as WAN (192.168.0.5),LAN(192.168.0.1) and disabled WAN blocks - So I could access 192.168.0.X from 192.168.1.X and 192.168.1.1 from 192.168.0.X but not the other VMs in 192.168.1.X.
Can you give me some advices how to configure it.
Thanks in Advanced.