SG-2440 Indicator Lights constant RED
Jason1211 last edited by
My SG-2440 unit has been down for a couple of days and it seems somewhat bricked. I have downloaded the correct image and dd it to a usb drive.
1. Connected device to my machine serially without error (# screen /dev/ttyUSB0 115200)
2. Powered up device with usb inserted and not inserted but the indicator lights stay a constant red..they don't change to green.
3. The device does not even want to boot from the usb where the image is
4. I watched dmesg -w so I could verify all is well
5. Lastly, I'm stuck as to what to do next.
Any suggestions will greatly help me out!