Multi WAN Multi VLAN set up Internet working but ping not responding
I have implemented a multi WAN multi vlan scenario.
1. vlans created in Pfsense and also in L3 switch
2. All vlans are routed to pfsense from the L3 switch
The internet is working but all the workstations doesn't show any reply when pinging the google.com or any other site.
Please refer the screenshots.
![Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 12.15.28 AM.png](/public/imported_attachments/1/Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 12.15.28 AM.png)
![Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 12.15.28 AM.png_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 12.15.28 AM.png_thumb)
Low on info but if internet is working, then try and allow ICMP on your interface might be a quick solve.
- I have created Multi-Wan Gateway in pfsense
Wan-1+Wan-2+Wan-3+Wan-4 = Multi-Wan default Gateway
- Then Vlans are created and assigned to the LAN interface
-> Rules are created in each vlans as protocol -> to destination ->any
- same vlans are created in an L3 switch and Trunk is configured to provide access to all the vlans
- All the vlans are routed to the pfsense firewall
* The IP name server is the x.x.x.x(pfsense ip address) and the secondary dns is
Now internet is working in all the vlans, I am able to access the pfsense firewall via browser from all the vlans. But there is no ICMP reply for the ping. No ping to firewall or any other sites. I am unable to download any package via wget. please help me out with this problem.