SOLVED: DNS Blackhole or Catchall DNS on PFSense ScreenShots Attached
yelmo last edited by
This may not be the better solution but it worked for me:
1. Uninstall any package you installed related to DNS.
2. Go to Services –> DNS Resolver and disable it
3. Go to System --> General Setup remove any dns address written there.
4. Go to SSH go to shell --> type command cd /usr/local/etc/ .
5. type command ee dnsmasq.conf and edit dnsmasq.conf on line 80 and some lines bellow for IPv6.
6. Finally, Save the file and restart the dnsmasq serivce.