Help me with Optimum Network Setup
Rakib last edited by
I need your expert advise before jumping in.
NAS: file back up and PLEX Server
(file back up and PLEX Server needs to be remotely accessible ONLY via Vpn tunnel by local LAN users + 2 outsiders)
(should exit only thru VPN tunnel)
IP Cameras in multiple locations inside apartment
(Should be remotely accessible ONLY thru VPN tunnel by local LAN user)
Smart TVs in multiple locations inside apartment
(Clear Net and used for Netflix and Amazon streaming)
Gaming Consoles in multiple locations inside apartment
(Should exit only thru VPN tunnel. Also used for streaming)
Mobile Devices in multiple locations inside apartment
(All should exit thru VPN tunnel)
(should be isolated and should exit thru ISP only)
Devices I have:
- ISP Provided Zhone Modem Router fixed with ISP firmware and private address.
- PfSense SG 2220 (1 LAN & 1 WAN)
- Single L2 Managed Switch (Netgear GS108T v2H1)
- Devolo Powerline 1200+ AC Wifi Starter Kit (Main+ 2 PLCs with)
- Single Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR Access Point
What will be the best possible manner to setup the network to achieve intended way of use?
PS: Running cables through out the rented apartment is not an option.