Can someone help to understand this error?

• Can someone help to understand this error and how to fix it?

Are those because I have suricata installed?

Is a clean install and the I have loaded the previous backup, still happens.

On the other hand in the log all my blocks are related with this rule  "Default deny rule IPv4 (1000104533) " which don't even exist in my rule list? what is going on?

• Can someone help to understand this error and how to fix it?  Are those because I have suricata installed?

This looks like console output from suricata.  Are you actually having any problems or are you just concerned about this text?

"Default deny rule IPv4 (1000104533) " which don't even exist in my rule list? what is going on?

The default deny rule is a hidden rule at the bottom of every interface's ruleset.  If something isn't explicitly allowed by a rule above it, the default deny rule will catch it and block it.

• @KOM:

Can someone help to understand this error and how to fix it?  Are those because I have suricata installed?

This looks like console output from suricata.  Are you actually having any problems or are you just concerned about this text?

"Default deny rule IPv4 (1000104533) " which don't even exist in my rule list? what is going on?

The default deny rule is a hidden rule at the bottom of every interface's ruleset.  If something isn't explicitly allowed by a rule above it, the default deny rule will catch it and block it.

I'm not having problems, apparently.

I though the default deny rule had a different code  Default deny rule IPv4 (1000000103)