Reset States In 2.4.4

• Anyone experience issues with reset state in 2.4.4?
    It doesn't do anything and just shows connection reset page right away on my browser.

this is the error i get in system logs:

nginx: 2018/09/27 19:02:19 [crit] 13017#100559: *1 SSL_write() failed (SSL:) (13: Permission denied) while processing HTTP/2 connection, client: 10.10.100.8, server: 0.0.0.0:443

Can anyone test and confirm that reset state works in 2.4.4?

• Rebel Alliance Netgate Administrator

I was able to test here that states are removed. How are you logging into the firewall, via admin or another user?

• Logged in as admin

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

That nginx log error is specifically from the state for your browser setting to the GUI being removed, so it must be working or you wouldn't see that.

Perhaps your browser simply displayed the page content without actually refreshing since it lost connection to the firewall at that point. It would need to make a new connection to see any updated content from the page. Easiest way to do that is to close the browser and open it again and go back to the page. Or wait a few moments and try again.

• If I restart the browser I get "Confirm Form Resubmission" and when I click continue, the ssl error repeats.
    I think you are right about me losing connection to the firewall. But restarting the browser might have fixed the issue since my iptv stopped working when I restarted my browser but I still see lots of states in the state table. So I don't know.

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

Well if you resubmit the from you just cleared the states again. Don't do that. Open the page fresh without refreshing :)