High ping in Proxmox VE
Hello, I've create a pfsense in my pve server but I'll get high ping usually.
- Network adapter : Intel X540-AT2
- PVE Version : 6.0-5
- pfsense Version : 2.4.4-RELEASE-p3
- Update driver ixgbe from 5.1.0-k to 5.6.1.
- pfsense WAN : Linux bridge to network adapter, use PPPoE get IP.
pfsense virtual network adapter : both Intel E1000, VirtIO got high ping / vmxnet3 high ping only.
- pfsense setting : Disable Hardware Checksum Offloading : checked, not working
- pfsense setting : Disable Hardware TCP Segmentation Offloading : checked, not working
- pfsense setting : Disable Hardware Large Receive Offloading : checked, not working
- Use other PC under the same modem & PPPoE, no this issue, min/max/avg is 1/18/1, ping 1000 times.
These is I've tried, I have not idea to fix it.
This server was use in windows 10 & vmware, It does't have this issue.