Phone System behind pfsense
I am struggling with the in/outbound NAT of our Phone System:
We have multiple WAN connections (/29) and I want to use the mobile client on a specific external IP address (18.104.22.168/29)
What I did:
- entered inbound NAT/Port Forward rules from 22.214.171.124 to 192.168.150.1 (Phone System) for the different ports (5060 etc.)
- entered a Outbound NAT rule from 192.168.150.1 to any, using the corresponding WAN interface
- entered a FW Rule from 192.168.150.1 to any, using the right gateway.
- System advanced/Firewall is set to:
- NAT reflec. mode: Pure NAT
- Enable NAT Reflection for 1:1 NAT - checked
- Enable automatic outbound NAT for Reflection - checked
testing the external IP, works fine, its 126.96.36.199
I tried to get a remote connection using a extra network. It fails, i can see the connection from external, but its does not return any packets: CLOSED:SYN_SENT 4 / 0 208 B / 0 B
any ideas or suggestions?