How you make all clients in your network use specified proxy for specified site

• good evening :)
    I have squid installed and it works fine. But i want to try our private proxy. How to change the default proxy ip and the port of squid? Ive looking into /var/squid but there is no conf that you can change into your own settings. Also the users can use it directly without changing each units? thanks
    jigp
    Davao City

• @jigpe:

good evening :)
    I have squid installed and it works fine. But i want to try our private proxy. How to change the default proxy ip and the port of squid? Ive looking into /var/squid but there is no conf that you can change into your own settings. Also the users can use it directly without changing each units? thanks
    jigp
    Davao City

i think the proxy ip and the port from squid is already on general setting on squid..
    u juz need to change the port and proxy IP ..
    and set proxy on ur browser for ur private proxy

• I've configured a wad/pac file(s) in conjunction with a DNS entry to allow automatic proxy configuration.  This is typically enabled by default in IE.

• i think the proxy ip and the port from squid is already on general setting on squid..
    u juz need to change the port and proxy IP .. –- ive put the proxy ip and port here --> Proxy server: General settings>Suppress Squid Version(checked) >Custom Options -- proxy_private_ip:port
    and set proxy on ur browser for ur private proxy–- (i saved and try to the workstation then use the private proxy:port but its not working.is my configuration correct and right path to put the proxy:port?)
    jigp
    Davao City