Port's not opening using NAT or HAProxy
After upgrading pfsense to 2.4.5-RELEASE none of my port forwards or HAproxy ports are open any more.
I have tried to recreate the entries and also restarted pfsense several times, but the ports remain closed.
Was there some change in the upgrade that requires an additonal configuration that I am missing?
Nothing should be changed on upgrade, that i'm aware of.. Check the usual 'suspects'?
- Are rules loading properly? pfctl -sr / pfctl -sn
- if traffic is blocked, by what rule? (check filter log)
- try loading rule manually and see if something 'strange' is reported? ( pfctl -f /tmp/rules.debug )
- check states under diagnostics/states, is one created?
- tcpdump -ni WAN-nic port 80 , is traffic still arriving properly?
- doublecheck floating rules / ipsec connections / wan-ip
I was able to resovle the issue, seems that something in the configuration was causing the issue, clearing all the settings and just setting this up worked.