NAT type STRICT for Xbox One X
I am trying to get the NAT type to be open on my Xbox based on this post however the Xbox won't connect to the internet at the end of the process:
- Have set a static IP address in the console and selected a port number
- Created the port forward in the Firewall > NAT > Port Forward
- Created filter rule association for above port forwarding
- Outbound NAT settings set to Hybrid
- Added a new Outbound Mapping
Filter Rule Association (firewall rule):
Have I configured something incorrectly in pfSense that I need to update?
Thanks in advance!
Raffi_ last edited by Raffi_
Follow that and then don't forget to reset states at the end or you'll have the issue mentioned there.
edit, I would suggest you undo whatever you followed originally before following the above instructions from @DaddyGo
DaddyGo last edited by
I would suggest you undo whatever you followed originally before following the above instructions from @DaddyGo
Thank you Raffi :-), very honorable, because of my son I am in the picture with these things, @protik " if you need help.
I am at your disposal.
@DaddyGo Thanks so much will take any help I can get..sent you a DM :)