How to Restart OpenVPN Wizard from Start/Scratch

• Every time I go into the OpenVPN wizard it picks up where I left off the last time. For example, it continues on step 6 of 11. I need to reset the wizard from scratch. I have tried restoring to a previous configuration, I have of course restarted the unit, etc but I do NOT want to finish the wizard as I have incorrect selections. How can I reset the wizard? I am running 2.4.5-RELEASE-p1, FreeBSD 11.3-STABLE

• LAYER 8 Rebel Alliance

Step 6 of 11 (Certificate Authority Selection) is the default after selecting Local User Access as Backend Type.
    You can edit any setting after the wizard is finished in VPN > OpenVPN > Servers > Edit Server anyway.

-Rico

• I appreciate the fact that I can change the settings later but I would like to know how to completely reset the wizard so it starts from the beginning again. I find that any of the wizards always retain what was previously selected and/or previously completed. It would be good to reset it to start from the beginning, there should be an option to do this?

• LAYER 8 Global Moderator

Just run through it.. Then delete the instance if you don't want it. And start the wizard again and it will start from step 1.