RRD Graph not working anymore with RC1 ?

• Has anybody problems with the RRD Graph since RC1? Mine graphs nothing anymore -> Analysis for WAN – 2h traffic and 6h traffic etc is empty even if i load my connection for bandwith tests... no traffic logged...

• Search the forum. You need to reset the RRD graphs in that case. This has been answered before.

• ok, sorry - didn't saw that first…

what is really strange is: everytime i startup the PF it does monitor some huge Peak of some impossible 200Mbit/s - would be nice that bandwidth (even if the PF couldn't handle it) but i have only 6Mbit/s WAN Bandwidth - now you can imagine that i have a complete flatline after that Peak - as in relation to 200 - 6 is not appearing on the Graph... This is not nice in the Graphs that are going over a longer Period...

is there any Possibility to "clear" the webgraphs - as after the reload it still appears, obviously stored on the HD...?

strange is, that i have no folder usr/local/www/rrd !

pwd

/usr/local/www

ls -la | grep rrd

-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  4654 Apr 24 22:48 status_rrd_graph.php
    -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  14948 Jun 12 23:46 status_rrd_graph_img.php

• rrd databases are stored in /var/db/rrd

you would want to get rid of the wan-traffic.rrd or wan-packets.rrd.

Note that the peaks are caused because I do not know the speed of your internet connection. So we assume the linespeed can go upto 1Gigabit.

Because gigabit can wrap the counter within 30 seconds we get a large traffic spike.

You could manually adjust these numbers in status_rrd_graph_img.php, there is a $downstream and $upstream defined which you can adjust.

Note that the version of the status_rrd_graph.php in your version may be older and have a value of 12500000 included in the graph code for traffic.

The current code in HEAD solves this slightly more intelligently whenever shaper speeds are available. (even when disabled!).

Cheers