unable to access pfsense web gui from wan after upgraded config version level from 19.1 to 21.7
After upgrading config version level from 19.1 to 21.7 we are experiencing the following problems:
- unable to access Pfsense webgui from WAN, but access from LAN still works.
- On dashboard in Version section message 'Unable to check for updates'.
- Under System/Update/System Update next to 'Retrieving' message 'Unable to check for updates'
- Unable to ping Pfsense WAN interfaces from internet. Was working before upgrade from 19.1 to 21.7.
- From Pfsense webgui unable to ping internet IP Addresses from any source address(ie. default, WAN, LAN, Localhost, etc..). 100% packet loss. Was working before upgrade from 19.1 to 21.7.
Outbound LAN traffic going through the firewall seems to be working.
Any ideas of what might be causing these issues would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.