Put PFsense firewall as internal network segregation and configure..?
I am beginner of PFSense appliance so please understand about my question.
I'm having an issue to configure PFsense (plus, XG-1537) to make trunk port in order to connect Cisco L2 switch.
Here is my goal:
WAN--<Firepower>--<Core switch>--<PFSense firewall>--<Cisco L2 switch>--<Servers>
so PFsense firewall does NOT have WAN port, it only has LAN port + interface ports.
- Core switch port has Trunk port.
- PFSense LAN port + Interface ports are in 1 bridge.
- LAN port + Interface ports knows all VLANs information.
- Cisco L2 switch Port which is connected to PFsense has Trunk.
- Server has VLAN 10 (Access port from Cisco L2 switch)
- When I connect Core switch - PFSense - Ubiquiti switch, Server network is fine. (Internet connection good)
- However, When I connect Cisco L2 switch rather than Ubiquiti switch, Server network is 'No internet' state.
Can you tell me which configuration that I missed?