SquidGuard Installation Stops at "Downloading package configuration file… 56%"
I have been having some issues with one of my pfSense box's in the school I work at. I have looked around on the forums and could not find the answer I was looking for so I figured I would post my issue. I've installed the squid package and now would like to install squidGuard. Here is what happens when I try to install it.
Beginning package installation for squidGuard…
Downloading package configuration file... 56%
Things I have tried:
- Re-Install Squid (Installed packages menu)
- Remove and Re-Install Squid
- Reset to Factory defaults, then re-configured the firewall
- Re-Installed pfsense and Installed it to the hard drive using SSH console.
- This issue occurs in both v1.2.2 and v1.2.3-RC1
- Used the following dns servers. 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124.
There is more I tried but I can't think of it atm. Any help would be appreciated.