WhiteWolf last edited by
I'm assuming since others have reported success that I just must be doing something wrong with my dual-wan configuration…
Here are the tentative steps I took to set it up:
- Configure WAN & OPT1 for DHCP.
- Add a gateway for each in System -> Routing -> Gateways.
- Create a group containing both "WAN" and "OPT1" gateways both "Tier 1".
- Change the default LAN rule to use the new group.
- Add two new top rules for each of the subnets/gateways associated with each WAN/OPT1.
- Enable sticky connections.
After I configure it like this, one of the connections just stops working (ie, the box will try to route LAN clients to a randomized RR gateway, but it fails to route it to the correct interface or something). If I add in a rule before the default rule specifying a particular host on the LAN side to a particular gateway (say, WAN or OPT1) -- it works in that case.
Any assistance, or requests for additional information would be appreciated.