Subnetting with wireless bridge and pfsense.

• Hi, I have a network with 5 wireless access points, all these are in bridge mode and connects to a pfsense server in the A point that manages the dhcp server and squid. The problem is that soon I will not have enough hosts ip and I want to isolate access points and servers off clients PC.
    Ex.
    Net: 172.65.0.0/16 to /24
    with 256 sunets and 65000 host (more tan enough)

1. Net for servers and access point.
    Network:    172.65.0.0/24            
    HostMin:    172.65.0.1    
    HostMax:    172.65.0.254    
    Broadcast:    172.65.0.255    
    Hosts/Net:    254

2. First hosts segment.
    Network:    172.65.1.0/24            
    HostMin:    172.65.1.1    
    HostMax:    172.65.1.254    
    Broadcast:    172.65.1.255    

3. Second host segment.
    Network:     172.65.2.0/24            
    HostMin:    172.65.2.1    
    HostMax:    172.65.2.254    
    Broadcast:    172.65.2.255    

Hosts
                                                             |                                     Hosts
                                                             |  Subnet3                          |        
                                                             |                                       |                                          Hosts
    ADSL2                                                 G               Subnet1             |                                           |
    ADSL1              8.2Km Wireless                |  –----------------------        --------------------------   |
    pfsense1 -----------------------            B-C                                   D-E                                          F
                                                                 ------------------------  |      --------------------------  |
                                                                              Subnet2            |                                             |
                                                                                                     |                                            Hosts
                                                                                                  Host

The letters are access point, and for now i only have 1 ADSL but soon i will have another. There is a way to do the subnet for:

ADSL1 for subnet1 and ADSL2 for subnet 2? without do another phisicall link? or i need load balance.