Traffic shaper wizard, multiple LAN one WAN, seems broken

• When using the multiple LAN single WAN traffic shaper wizard, I get some queues under WAN but I never get any queues created under either LAN or WiFi.  Why is this?

When using the multiple WAN and multiple LAN and set WAN to 1 and LAN to 2, I get this error:

Custom Bandwidths are greater than 30%. Please lower them for the wizard to continue.

• I get this error with the latest snapshot as of Mar 20, 2010, @ 23:43:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /etc/inc/shaper.inc on line 43 
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /etc/inc/shaper.inc on line 43 
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /etc/inc/shaper.inc:43)
               in /usr/local/www/wizards/traffic_shaper_wizard_multi_all.inc on line 612 

• Same here since 17.

Trying to get multiwan, single lan shaper to work