Losing WAN network
After a couple of months without problem with a new installation, I'm starting to lose network between my pfSense and my ADSL modem.
This is what I know so far:
- ADSL is up and no renegotiations have been seen
- pfSense is working and no other problems exist.
- As far as pfSense knows the interface seems to be up.
- When Internet is lost I log into pfSense as root with ssh and
performs a 'ifconfig vr0 down' / 'ifconfig vr0 up' and everything comes back to normal.
- No reconfiguration have been done.
- My ADSL is 24/1 with fixed IP.
- I've tried to change to Google DNS to see if its the DNS that is failing.
- The modem is a "Thomson TG585 v7" configured as bridge.
Is there something that I should do to pinpoint the problem?