WAN - LAN (bridge) and WAN - OPT1 (natting)
I have installed a pfsense 1.2.3 with 6 NICs.
I'm trying to setup something like this:
WAN (192.168.1.0/24) -> LAN (192.168.1.0/24) running af bridge setup
WAN (192.168.1.0/24) -> OPT1 (10.0.0.1/24) running nat
I will like to host some serveren on my LAN using public Ip's.
Then I need the other network on OPT1 to be natted to the WAN interface.
I have done this:
- Configured WAN with static IP (192.168.1.20) and gateway (192.168.1.1)
- Configured LAN with static IP (192.168.1.21) and bridged with WAN.
- Configured OTP1 with static IP (10.0.0.1).
- Added firewall rule: LAN * -> WAN allow
- Added firewall rule: OPT1 * -> WAN allow
- Change nat til AON (Advanced Outbound NAT)
- Added af outbound rule for subnet 192.168.1.0/24 setting for no-natting.
- Added af outbound rule for subnet 10.0.0.1 for running natting.
I can connect to the internet from the LAN, using a global IP.
I can't access the internet from the OTP1 network. I use 10.0.0.1 as gateway.
I the state table I got this message for every connection from OPT1-network: CLOSED:SYN_SENT
What are im doing wrong? If you need more information, just ask and I will provide,
Have anybody completed running bridge and nat on same pfsense?