Rules do not all work and script error on page
We have found a problem with the current beta, after 3 attempts to run it we had to go back to the most recent stable release which works fine.
We are running 1.2.3 fine. When we installed the Beta and imported our config, it imported correctly.
There seems to be a problem with the "firewall rules." When we run the beta software, the rules pages hangs in the GUI loading up the list and we get an IE script error. But, the main problem is that traffic will not pass from the Internet into our servers on those rules. We can however get out from behind the PFSense to the Internet. So, it seems something in the "rules" section of the beta doesn't function correctly.
You may have caught a bad snapshot after a rather large gettext merge made a few incorrect changes.
Most of them should be fixed now, try a new snapshot.