TL-WN951N stuck beacon problem
Sometime after the antenna settings appeared and before the ath panic problem my wifi card started to have a stuck beacon problem. First I thought the problem was connected with ath panic problem, but apparently it isn't. I tried various combinations of antenna settings (diversity on, off, auto and tx,rx), but so far none worked (TL-WN951N has 3 antennas, so not sure if this has any effect). Advice please.
This isn't exactly a new issue. It seems to just come up sometimes. In my experience, certain channels seem as if they are more prone to having this issue. Try different channels and see if you can find at least one that reduces or eliminates the problem.
Thanks, I switched channel and no more stuck beacon.