Removing packages that don't want.

• I've installed the "opnevpn client export" package but after the last firmwareupdate (2.0-BETA4 (i386) built on Mon Sep 6 23:08:35 EDT 2010) that tried to remove it without success, the client export won't show in OpenVPN page, the package won't show in the available packages, and I can't remove it from installed packages while deinstallation hang on "Loading package instructions… Deinstall commands..."
    Can I remove it from shell? I tried to do so, but it won't show up with pkg_info (pkg_info: no packages installed)

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

If it's that stuck, you may have to edit its entry out from inside <installedpackages>in the config file itself. (Download a backup, edit it out, restore the backup)</installedpackages>

• Problem solved thanks to your response.  ;D
    But did I something wrong (waited to less… about a quarter for deinstall)? Can it be there's a problem with some browser (in my case, Safari on Mac OS X)?

P.S. After re-installing "Openvpn clinet export" package, that seems to work as it should, if I ask pkg_info from shell I can't see "Openvpn clinet export" in the installed packages, there are only p7zip-9.04 and zip-3.0 (both dependency from "Openvpn clinet export)

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

It should only take a few seconds for most packages to uninstall. I installed and then immediately uninstalled the openvpn client export package and it did both for me without error. Not sure what could have gone wrong in your case.