1U PFSense Box this thing works great! –- Extras For Sale!

• I only recently learn about PFSense, but I wanted to say thanx to the community, I am running it on:

• Intel Penitum III @ 1Ghz

• Intel Server Motherboard

• 512Meg Ram

• Dual 10/100 Network Ports

• 40 Gig HD

• CDrom Drive

• Floppy

• Serial, Video & PS/2 Connectors on the Motherboard

• (1) PCI expansion slot (angle adapter included) which I have a 3rd NIC installed

• Front Cover to protect switches, & dust filter

Units are only 19" deep

It works great! I have two cable modems. connected to mine on the WAN side.

• I have another unit I would like to sell, the unit is a re-purposed BlueSocket box.  The specs are as follows:

• Intel P3 Processor

• Intel MotherBoard

• 256Meg Ram

• (3) Intel Network Card 10/100 [(2) PCI Cards, (1) On-Board]

• 30Gig Western Digital HD w/ PFSense already installed (but not configured)

• Chassis is a 2U rack-mountable unit, but the case is very sturdy and could easily be used as a stand alone.

• Open PCI Slot (could easily be used for another Network card or Maybe Wireless

Price is $50.oo plus exact shipping to you, based on location (est. $20.oo).  Paypal Accepted

Feel Free to Email me with any Questions: newinorlando@gmail.com

• That's nice to see you repurposing a bluesocket machine.  That company sells a device that does captive portal for public libraries (authenticates via 3M/SIP), and I was tasked with modifying a pfsense captive portal to do the same.  Saved us tons of $$$!

• @atheos:

That's nice to see you repurposing a bluesocket machine.  That company sells a device that does captive portal for public libraries (authenticates via 3M/SIP), and I was tasked with modifying a pfsense captive portal to do the same.  Saved us tons of $$$!

Yes they are really sturdy machines, were you able to reprogram the display on the face?

Its still available if anyone wants it.

The (2) 1U machines are gone though.

• I am interested in buying the machine. Do you still have it. http://www.dataminerz.com/index.php

• @dataminerz:

I am interested in buying the machine. Do you still have it. http://www.dataminerz.com/index.php

Well my email is in the post.