Something wrong with DHCPD
leo24 last edited by
built on Mon Nov 29 19:32:34 EST 2010
DHCPD service will not start.
dhcp log is empty.
System log shows:
- Nov 30 21:43:09 dhcpd: Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server 4.1.1-P1
- Nov 30 21:43:09 dhcpd: Copyright 2004-2010 Internet Systems Consortium.
- Nov 30 21:43:09 dhcpd: All rights reserved.
- Nov 30 21:43:09 dhcpd: For info, please visit https://www.isc.org/software/dhcp/
- Nov 30 21:43:10 php: /services_dhcp.php: The command '/usr/local/sbin/dhcpd -user dhcpd -group _dhcp -chroot /var/dhcpd -cf /etc/dhcpd.conf vr0_vlan2' returned exit code '1', the output was 'Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server 4.1.1-P1 Copyright 2004-2010 Internet Systems Consortium. All rights reserved. For info, please visit https://www.isc.org/software/dhcp/ Wrote 0 deleted host decls to leases file. Wrote 0 new dynamic host decls to leases file. Wrote 0 leases to leases file. Listening on BPF/vr0_vlan2/00:0d:b9:19:6c:f8/10.0.0.0/24 Sending on BPF/vr0_vlan2/00:0d:b9:19:6c:f8/10.0.0.0/24 Sending on Socket/fallback/fallback-net failover peer dhcp0: I move from recover to startup failover peer declaration with no referring pools. In order to use failover, you MUST refer to your main failover declaration in each pool declaration. You MUST NOT use range declarations outside of pool declarations. If you did not get this software from ftp.isc.org, please get the latest from ftp.isc.org and install
I have tried to remove all DHCP settings, reinstalled with newer image, but the error is still there.
Help, please ….