WebGui Not Acting Right - 2.0-BETA5 (i386) built on Tue Feb 8 04:0



  • I have been using the snaps from the last few days and the Wui is freezing on me, unresponsive and just not acting right.

    Then all of a sudden it becomes responsive after about 4 minutes following logging on.

    It acts like this on both IE8 and  Mozilla 3.6.

    I do not have the WAN interface connected to the network, only the LAN interface.

    EDIT:  I was using a config restore file from 1.2.3-RELEASE.  When I did a fresh Wui configuration by manually recreating all the rules etc, everything is fine.  I was just being lazy and this again
    reinforces the idea to me that haste makes waste and new is better then reused.

    EDIT 2:
    I put this thing into production…but that is the great thing about VM's, I can easily roll back to 1.2.3 by swapping 2 cables...so far so good.


Log in to reply