HP NC150T PCI 4-port gigabit combo switch adapter
TCPIP last edited by
My set up,
VIA EPIA MII10000,
- VIA C3 E-Series 1.0GHz Processor, Nehemiah core
- 1 DDR266 DIMM socket (512 Ram)
- 1 PCI
- 2 X UltraDMA 133/100/66 Connector- 10gig Seagate HDD
- VIA Networking Tahoe VT6103 Fast Ethernet 10/100 PHY-ceiver
- PCMCIA Dlink dwl-ag660 (Atheros AR5212 chipset)
I want to know if anyone has tried a HP NC150T PCI 4-port gigabit combo switch adapter and if it will work?
hoba last edited by
It has a broadcom chipset and I have heard people having some problems with some of these chips lately: http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,2523.0.html (might have changed with the availability of freebsd 6.2 based snapshots). I recommend researching the appropriate freebsd lists for people having problems with this nic/chipset.