1.2.3: works, 2.0-RC1: b0rked
New box: pfSense 1.2.3 works fine.
Upgraded to 2.0-RC1-i386-20110322-2318 (and previous releases): voip calls are dropped after ten seconds, outgoing transfers stall after about 10 seconds too.
Any ideas? ???
With that little info, it's hard to say. A lot more detail (general info about your setup, system logs, etc) would be needed to even guess as to what is happening.
What kind of info do you need?
My logs don't show anything useful, can I increase the log level somehow?
No, just the system log or logs from any of the other tabs that might have something relevant at the time.
It might be good to at least start with:
- Details about your ISP (dhcp? pppoe? any other details…)
- If you're doing anything such as spoofing a MAC address
- Some hardware info, what kind of network cards you're using
- Screenshots of the various RRD graphs
- The contents of the system log, whether or not you think they're interesting, someone else might. :-)