WebGUI - Active Directory Authentication Setup For Administrator Login



  • Is there a doc somewhere that explains this setup? I would like to allow an Active Directory group, administrator rights to the server.



  • Bump. Is this something that needs to wait till 2.1?



  • This may be something that you need to raise a bounty for.



  • If I had to guess, maybe 0.1% of the users who would even want to use that feature, would use it in its current form. The other 99.9% would want it based on group membership. So I think it would make sense for the platform in general to move in that direction, not just for any specific user's sake. But, I'm just guessing here.


Log in to reply