IPv6 Not Stable

• Hey Guys,

Before today I was on 2.0-RC2-IPv6, with everything running fine (well a few minor problems but yeah)
    Today, I decided to take the plunge, and upgrade straight to 2.1-DEVELOPMENT

Now, I have a problem…. I cant seam to get the gateway to stay stable for more then 20s, if i restart the OPT1 interface and then go to gateways refresh a few times, it will work in this sequence: Gathering Data > Online > Offline.

All in the space of 20 seconds, ive tried restoring a backup of my config.xml and done it again from scratch, both to the same experience

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

EDIT:

RESOLVED... My Apologies, My IP changed during the reinstall and didn't update, that's why it wasn't holding a connection.. My Apologies for this dumb post

• If memory serves, I think there's a dynamic DNS update option for HE.net (IPv6).  That way you don't need to worry about it.

• When there is no status file we show gathering data. When we 1st write out the status file it is online until apinger marks it down after 10 timeouts.