How can I disable pfsense start-up CLI menu in SSH session?
After I logged on SSH I don't need this:
*** Welcome to pfSense 2.0-RELEASE-pfSense (amd64) on pfsense ***
- Logout (SSH only) 8) Shell
- Assign Interfaces 9) pfTop
- Set interface(s) IP address 10) Filter Logs
- Reset webConfigurator password 11) Restart webConfigurator
- Reset to factory defaults 12) pfSense Developer Shell
- Reboot system 13) Upgrade from console
- Halt system 14) Disable Secure Shell (sshd)
- Ping host
etc., but I need just unix shell.
Moreover, I have installed midnight commander (mc), and when I try to execute any console command from mc, I see pfsense start menu! When I exit menu, I 've return to mc, but command is not executed. So I want to disable pfsense start menu in SSH sessions, or completelly at all (if there is no possibility to disable for SSH session only).
Thanks a lot for any suggestions ;)
Create another admin level account and use that
Then you can edit first posts subject field with [SOLVED]