Ready for 2.0.1-RELEASE ?

• Hi,
        as I see all the issues in the roadmap of version 2.0.1 have been completed!!

When do you think 2.0.1 will be released? I can't wait to install it on my firewalls!

Thanks,
    Michele

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

Any day now here, just waiting on some feedback on image testing.

• @jimp:

Any day now here, just waiting on some feedback on image testing.

hehe! thanks for the feedback! This time there's a little bugfixing by me… :D veeeeeeeery little, but still something that makes me proud of...

Found somewhat of a showstopper so I'm having to run off a new set of images, which means a new round of testing. So … it'll be a few more days.

• @jimp:

Found somewhat of a showstopper so I'm having to run off a new set of images, which means a new round of testing. So … it'll be a few more days.

ok, np… actually, better to catch errors before the release than after, thanks!!

ps: did you read my email about the compile of LCDProc? If we upgrade I can remove all (but one) the binary files in the package ;) Just need some help on the compiling...

• pfsense 2.0.1 is still based on FreeBSD 8.1, isn't it ?

8.1 yes, underlying binaries are the same aside from an updated DHCP, a patch to mpd, and maybe 1-2 other minor port updates.

mdima - yes I got it, haven't had a chance to look it over in detail. I'm not familiar with that port/package so I'm not sure what options can really be used in it, probably best to keep that in a separate thread on here.

• @jimp:

mdima - yes I got it, haven't had a chance to look it over in detail. I'm not familiar with that port/package so I'm not sure what options can really be used in it, probably best to keep that in a separate thread on here.

ok, sorry for the OT!