DHCP Leases & Duplicated Entries
In v2.0.1 I was seeing an exact duplicate of static mappings in the "Status: DHCP Leases" section of the webConfigurator.
After some thought I realised it was reading the mappings of my current DHCP server as well as the mappings of a disabled DHCP server that I had configured prior on another interface. Clicking "Show all configured leases" brought up the additional static mappings that were not present in the current DHCP configuration confirming this problem. To fix it I enabled the offending interface and deleted the DHCP configuration.
If this is by design then this is a guide to those out there who have the same problem but don't know why.