2.01 upgrade issues, FYI
Just did the 2.0 -> 2.01 upgrade this weekend, and I encountered two issues. Both are resolved now, but I thought I'd record them in case it helps anyone else.
First, I have a dual-WAN setup, and only one of them was online after the upgrade reboot. The cable modem (WAN1) link was down. I turned the cable modem off and then on again, and the interface came back up.
Second, more frustrating and mysterious: I had a web server running behind the firewall, with port 80 forwarded to it. It worked before the upgrade, but after there would be no response from the web server on WAN2. On WAN1 it worked fine . I checked all the NAT and rule settings and they were just like before. No obvious reason why it wasn't working.
So just to see if I could learn anything, I turned on logging on the WAN2 interface. Suddenly it worked! I turned logging off and it still worked. As far as I can tell, turning the logging on is what fixed it, but I don't know why this should be the case.
That's it! Overall I'm very happy with pfsense.