Mail\Web server accessible from WAN, not from WLAN (wifi separate lan)
- Server on LAN, accessible from WAN on ports 80,443,25 (exchange mail server and web server).
- Server has a subdomain name example.ourdomain.com.
- WLAN has separate ethernet port (interface) for security reasons.
- When trying to browse the website from WLAN, I get an error: Potential DNS Rebind attack detected.
- When trying to access the mail server, I just don't have any communication with it.
What can be the reason for that?
If you are accessing it via a DNS name, it should be using the external address. For this to work in pfSense, you need to turn on NAT reflection or use split horizon DNS. I would use split horizon DNS (a secondary DNS server or use of DNS forwarder in pfSense) to hand out internal addresses. Then you only need the rules in OPT1 to allow the traffic.