Traffic Shaper/Limiter settings not converted on update

• I updated my 2.1 from an 11 May build to a 4 June build.
    The following was reported on the console when it rebooted and tried to update the config:

Welcome to pfSense 2.1-BETA0  ...

Creating symlinks......done.
    External config loader 1.0 is now starting... ad0s3
    Launching the init system... done.
    Initializing............................. done.
    Starting device manager (devd)...done.
    Loading configuration......done.
    Updating configuration....
    Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /etc/inc/upgrade_config.inc on line 2848

Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /etc/inc/upgrade_config.inc on line 2848

......done.

Line 2848 is:
    $dummynet_pipe_list = array_flip($dummynet_pipe_list);
    It effects updating some shaper settings on rules.
    I found that the In/Out limiter settings on my rules had gone back to none/none. I have reselected the settings manually.
    For more complex configs than mine, there might be other shaper settings that are not preserved.
    shaper.inc/read_dummynet_config puts more complex structures/addresses into dummynet_pipe_list:

$root =& new dnpipe_class();
    $root->ReadConfig($conf);
    $dummynet_pipe_list[$root->GetQname()] = &$root;

These don't seem to take kindly to attempts to array_flip them.
    I am not at all familiar with the intention of this code in upgrade_config.inc - maybe whoever is can have a look at it? That would help others who upgrade in future.

• Thanks for reporting should be fixed on latest snaps.