Igmpproxy running, iptvplayer - blank screen
eruditas last edited by
built on Mon Dec 12 17:53:52 EST 2011
Trying to get my IPTV goin' on pfSense. A year ago it was perfectly running on my gentoo box.
There is a custom IPTV player my ISP provides. Though, wireshark did his job and now I can view all channels, while connected directly, via VLC on my laptop. I made m3u playlist for those:
#EXTINF:0,Lietuvos Ryto TV
What i did on my pfSense box to pass-through multicast:
- Destroyed my bridge with wireless card, so that I knew its not the case of misbehavior
- Reset pfSense to standart settings
- Enabled rule in System -> Advanced -> Firewall/NAT (Disables the PF scrubbing option which can sometimes interfere with NFS and PPTP traffic.)
- Added Upstream (WAN) 220.127.116.11/24, 18.104.22.168/4 to igmproxy config
- Added Downstream (LAN) 192.168.0.0/24 to igmpproxy config
- Firewall -> Rules -> WAN added UDP * * 22.214.171.124/4 * * none
UDP * * 126.96.36.199/24 * * none
- Firewall -> Rules -> LAN added IGMP LAN net * 188.8.131.52/4 * * none
IGMP LAN net * 184.108.40.206/24 * * none
Both with (This allows packets with IP options to pass. Otherwise they are blocked by default. This is usually only seen with multicast traffic) ticked.
Put both rules above existing.
I doubt that rules with 220.127.116.11/24 are necessary, but they don't conflict anyways.
Any help would be appreciated.