LCDProc 0.5.5 and Temp?

• I have the LCDProc 0.5.5 dev package running great with my crystalfontz 635.

setup is
    SUPERMICRO SYS-5015A-EHF-D525 with Intel Atom D525
    Latest/most current version of pfsense 2.0.1
    lcdproc-dev 0.5.5; 0.9.4

I was wondering since I have coretemp running great and can see my temps on the dashboard, if I could get a screen with that info on lcdproc and possibly have the temp replace the permanent lower right area where frequency is. My chip is always at 100% and that area would be better purposed for me to show temp if at all possible.

Is there anyone out there that knows how to code screens/items for lcdproc be able to add this? I am not sure if there is a limitation that would keep lcdproc from showing this. Not sure if it can run commands like sysctl -a | grep temperature

I followed
    http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,52301.0.html to get the dashboard updated for multi cores and the links at the bottom of first post aided in getting coretemp module added and loaded.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• I too would like to have the temps displayed via LCDProc. I also have coretemp running with the temps displayed on the dashboard and a working lcdproc-dev package feeding a CFA-735. I agree with kilthro's placement too with having the temp displayed in the bottom, static region but since my CPU down-clocks when needed, i wouldn't want to lose that particular item but the states portion i could live without.

So, in short, I second this request.