Ntop Help

• Hi
    i got a problem  ;).
    I have installed ntop package and it has worked fine only 3 hours.After 3 hours it didnt work.When i looked to pfsense webGUI at services that was  Service                    Description              Status
                              ntop                      Unknown                Stopped

I clicked to start service and ntop worked agan but after few minutes it didnt work again..and again when i start service–-after few minute ntop doesnt work.It will always happen.
    And i dont know why.
    Has anyone idea what is wrong?
    PLS Help

• Anything in the systemlogs when that happens? How many RAM do you have? Which version are you running? How large is your swap partition? NTOP is quite hungry at resources.

• @hoba:

Anything in the systemlogs when that happens? How many RAM do you have? Which version are you running? How large is your swap partition? NTOP is quite hungry at resources.

I didnt look for systemlogs. I have 256MB SDRAM, I am runnin on latest version 5.2.2006.Swap Partition is 256MB on 1GB HDD and 32 hosts on line.
    And now I have switched to YES Track Local Hosts(Capture data only about local hosts) in admin–->configure--->startup options--->Basic Preferences on ntop webGUI (1 hour ago) and ntop works corectly.i hope it will work forever ;D

• I guess that was some kind of memory overuse then somehow. Please report back if that really fixed the issue.