IPSec slow Donwload fast Upload

• I have succesfully established a site2site IPSec Connection between my Home-Router (pfSense 2.1 RC0 running on a AMD 1GHz Sempron Processor 2100+) and a Office Router (Lancom 1722)

Everything works fine andwhen I upload Data to the office (either SAMBA or FTP) I get about 2,5 MB/s wich is the actual Upload-Speed-Limit of my Home-Provider.

In the Office we have an Business-Connection with 10MB/s Up and Down.

When I want to Dwonload I get only about 600-800KB/s.  My Downloadspeed @Home ist about 50MB/s (Cable).
    What I'm trying to find out is where the problem is. On the Lancom or on pfSense.

I have already enabled MSS for VPN but without any effect.
    I have also tried to Up- and Download from the Office PC to my Home-Office but I'm still getting the same results.

Any Ideas or Help ?

• I have just figured out that the Problem must be pfSense.  I have established a mobile IPSec connection between my iPhone and the Lancom and the Download-Speed with 3G-Connection was about 5-6MB/s

Now where is the Problem in pfSense ?

• I have found out what the problem is….. finally  ;D

It took me a while but after finding out that the reason must be on the pfsense router I started to cut off some services and finaly found out that it was the traffic shaper.
    It was misconfigured for the other services.  I run the Wizard again and switched from CBQ to PRIQ and now I have downlo-rate of about 5-6MB/s depending on how much traffic is on the Office-Router.

I thought this Information can be usefull to anyone.

• Banned

@Pinuccio:

It took me a while but after finding out that the reason must be on the pfsense router I started to cut off some services and finaly found out that it was the traffic shaper.
    It was misconfigured for the other services.

I thought this Information can be usefull to anyone.

Ah yeah, I conconfigured the damned thing so that by using kbits instead of mbits… Needless to say, I needed serial console to rescue.  :-[ ::)