Redirect of 1 IP Group to shift bet. 2 diff. DNS Servers based on Schedule

• I am using pfsense 2.1. I have aliased a targeted group of user IP's into 1 alias. Now I want these IP addresses to use a specific DNS at a specific time frame (or schedule) and then shift (or default) to another DNS at another specific schedule. So far, the NAT+LANRule redirections I have put in are persistent and ineffective to what I am trying to accomplish.

Plan:
        – At 12-1pm I want the group to use Google's Public DNS servers. And beyond that, revert back to or shift to OpenDNS

Action:
        – Google DNS as default DNS on General Settings. Created a NAT Redirection on LAN for the IP group to Redirect to OpenDNS > added the associated BLOCK/REJECT rule and apply the schedule (block on 12-1 only). at 12-1pm pfsense should block/not use OpenDNS and use Google DNS (default) does it? Am I understanding it all correctly?

Result:
        – At 12-1pm, No internet Access for the entire group!

Is there another way of doing this? Or can it be done? TIA

• @maveric:

Plan:
        – At 12-1pm I want the group to use Google's Public DNS servers. And beyond that, revert back to or shift to OpenDNS

And what are you hoping to accomplish by this? DNS entries have a TTL on them and some clients will cache the entry for the duration of the TTL.

• I assume this is all about kids?