Asterisk WebGUI broken in Last release PfSense 2.1
i've updated my home setup to last release (PfSense 2.1) with a backup of all my config of asterisk.
everything goes well except that the Asterisk WebGUI is now broken.
I've reinstall the package and the same issue is still here.
after some search, i find out that asterisk was installed in /usr/pbi/asterisk-i386 or /usr/pbi/asterisk-amd64 instead of the normal path in 2.0.3.
i don't know if it is the new way to install package in 2.1 release but now, the path of the WebGUI are broken.
i'm able to run Asterisk by putting the config file the the new location but being unable to retreive info via the webGUI is … a little bit anoying.
a little update of the package is probably required
[EDIT] a related post http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,47210.msg312027.html#msg312027 but nothing seem to have been made for the package on the 2.1 without mod
See here http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,47210.msg366422.html#msg366422