NAT problem after upgrade to 2.1
tito7400 last edited by
I am writing because, after have upgraded to the latest version (2.11) I am having trouble reaching the wan ip addresses from my lan.
Let me explain
WAN: 22.214.171.124/24 (gw: 126.96.36.199)
from the LAN (regardless of the ip and machine) browse quietly but I can not get to any services provide in WAN
- I have two services http, on two different machines, the LAN (and only LAN) does not see it, all "the rest of the world" yes.
- The fw of his pings all addresses correctly
- is possible to ping from wan (opening echo) to LAN and attain the services present in it (http)
- LAN reaches every address (except those wan) and can ping the wan gw
- LAN is reached (via public ip nat) from "all over the world" including machines in wan
I noticed that doing the tracert from the LAN to a different wan ip gw (eg 188.8.131.52) packets stop at the lan gw (10.0.0.1) all without distinction as to pfsense pingo is that lan wan, the traceroute to the gw is ok.
To expose services using the nat 1:1 with a set of rules to enable the ports necessary from the outside (I have re-checked)
Before upgrading pfsense, the wan's services was available correctly from the lan (so I relate).
Immediately after updating, I configured openvpn client class for 10.0.8.0/24, but I do not think that this will somehow center.
Thanks for your attention