Mailreport: how can I send dansguardian logs via mailreport?

• Hello everyone,
    I recently installed pfSense 2.0.3-RELEASE i386 on Oracle VirtualBox with 3 NICs:

em0 - Intel Pro/1000 MT Desktop -> Bridged w/ RealTek RTL8111B PCIe Gigabit Ethernet (onboard)
    em1 - Intel Pro/1000 T Server -> Bridged w/ RealTek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet
    em2 - Intel Pro/1000 T Server -> Bridged w/ RealTek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet #2

em0 uses DHCP Client
    em1 and em2 are bridged networks to combine both my main LAN and Xbox LAN as one network (for Media Center Streaming purposes)

Diagram:

Internet---Comcast High-Speed Internet---Linksys-Cisco WRT320N---Dual-Core server---(em0):pfSense 2.0.3 VirtualBox:em1/em2(bridge):Combined networks|---Windows 2000 Pro SP5.1 (unofficial SP) VirtualBox
                   |---5-port switch---|---Old PC
                                                 |---Xbox 360
                                                 |---Laptop w/ Windows 8.1 Pro Preview w/ Media Center

List of packages installed:

dansguardian for filtering purposes
    Squid3 w/ transparency enabled
    mailreport for sending graphs and logs via e-mail
    Sarg for testing purposes
    bandwidthd for monitoring bandwidth from my router (major issue with slow Internet due to Skype taking over)

I have sent a report by clicking on send now and got the e-mail about the system's throughput and bridged network's traffic. Now, is there a way I can get the mailreport to send logs about denied sites? I tried sarg, and I'm a n00b with that package, however, is there a way I can send reports from sarg with the mailreport?

In Regards,
    Ben