PfBlocker error

• Hi,

I am configuring pfBlocker and I am getting memory error related to adding lists:

There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug:28: cannot define table pfBlockeriblocklistcom: Cannot allocate memory - The line in question reads [28]: table persist file /var/db/aliastables/pfBlockeriblocklistcom.txt

According to FAQ the fix is to "Increase table size to avoid memory errors in Advanced settings." but I cannot find the option - can somebody guide me where it is?

The other question is also about the lists but about setting one. When I set the list using for example DShield Most Active Attacking IPs
    (http://feeds.dshield.org/top10-2.txt) should I fill in aything at the bottom in the "Custom list CIDR" section? or will it work without it?

Thanks

• System: Advanced: Firewall and NAT

About half way down the page.  Recently, I had to just double the default to 500000 to eliminate similar errors.

Rick

Edit:  oops, forgot your second part.  In my (limited) experience with this sort of list you should not have to use a CIDR entries

• Thanks for directions, found it, fixed it, working :)