thomasassina last edited by
Plz Sir let me give you a clear idea of what I to do with pfsence.
1. I want it to be an enterprise firewall for about 100-700 users
2. I want to have a caching system in it.
3. I want users to access it through voucher and user name with password.
4. I want it to act as a network storage
I would love to have your point of view and how to go about it.
1. If you have good enough hardware, that should be fine
2. Squid package will do that
3. Captive Portal can handle that
4. Not possible. Network storage does not belong on a firewall.