Home router build with pfSense

• Hello.

I'm busy planning for my home network. I'd like to build a home router that will stand between my switch and modem. My internet connection speed will be 120Mbps. (= 16MB/s)
    I'd like my home router to have 2 LAN ports. It must contain VPN capabilities so I can connect to my home server at any time! I do not want a CPU bottleneck.
    Ofcourse security is also an issue, and that's why I opted to go with pfSense!

It does not need to be fanless and the only packages I will use are VPN and possibly ClamAV.

Now I was wondering what hardware would be fit for the job, while still not consuming lots of power or costing a lot.
    I read good things about the Asus RT-N66U (100eu), especially concerning the antennas. Does pfSense support those antennas?
    Or do you people have other, better alternatives?

other idea would be this: http://www.mini-box.com/MITAC-PD12TI-D2500CCE-Mini-ITX-Motherboard

Greetings & Thanks in advance

• @Nindustries:

Now I was wondering what hardware would be fit for the job, while still not consuming lots of power or costing a lot.
    I read good things about the Asus RT-N66U (100eu), especially concerning the antennas. Does pfSense support those antennas?

I gather that there's some support for the wireless chipset in FreeBSD (on which pfSense is based).
    Yet the issue isn't about wireless support, it's rather about CPU support:

pfSense is currently only supported (stable) on i386 / x64 CPU, so basically AMD / Intel / VIA "commodity" processors.
    It does not support the Broadcom MIPS-based CPU in the ASUS - and probably won't in the foreseeable future (which is not to say it couldn't be made to work somehow but you would have to jump through many hoops).

• Thanks for your reply, I was kind of expecting that.. Guess it'll a low-power mini-ITX atom motherboard.
    The quest continues..