WAN PPPOE - Serious timeout
I have been using pfSense as my secondary firewall for a while without running into this problem until recently when I decided to make it primary.
my WAN interface has been showing very high timeout (15 - 50 %) as per the attached picture. I try connecting PPPOE directly with my pc and everything was fine( shouldnt be ISP issue)
I have enable passed all rules for any protocol and ips.
pfSense is running on a 32-bit regular PC.
Tried factory reset, doesnt help.
enabled “Configure a NULL Service name”
Thank you in advance.
blackbrayn last edited by
Check to see if the mtu is 1492.